Mains Test Series 2020
Highlights of the programme:
The IAS Main’s examination is about performing under pressure and writing accurate answers in time. An aspirant should write should write well-structured answers within the prescribed time limit. The practice of regular writing and feedback is critical and is one of the cornerstone features of Amrita’s Mains Test Series program.
- Exclusive answer writing and content enrichment sessions
- Sectional tests and full-length tests covering entire syllabus
- Updation and Value addition classes for GS Papers
- One day workshop by Essay expert
- Economic Survey and Budget session
- Detailed answer key will be provided
- Question paper and detailed Answer key is designed by the team of experts from Hyderabad and Chennai
- Evaluation is as per the UPSC Standards
- Detailed classroom discussion by experts
- Flexible timing
Batch 1: 10 – June – 2019To Download Programme Brochure, Click Here!
Salient Features of LIVE Online Programme:
Amrita Civil Services and NeoStencil have collaborated to conduct LIVE Online IAS Classes with an aim to bring Quality Education to aspirants beyond Kerala. Outstation and working candidates who want to study from the top faculties of Amrita Civil Services but are not able to for various reasons like not being able to travel to Kerala can now attend his classes Online & LIVE. They can also write online test series from the comfort of their home through NeoStencil. You get to see the LIVE telecast of the regular classes!
- Study Material is dispatched.
- 3-day money back guarantee!
- Unlimited Revision & 24* 7 access to videos till the validity of your course.
About this course
8 GS Sectional Tests, 4 Essay Tests & 10 Full Mock Tests – Total 22 Tests 1. Detailed Answer Key for each test 2. Objective Evaluation using 6 point criteria 3. Time bound Qualitative feedback and Mentorship support 4. Mentor Guided Personalized Study Plan 5. Answer Writing Sessions 6. Essay Workshop Sessions 7. Ethics case study session
Course Validity :
90 days + 15 days for revisions
No. of Sessions :
Athul V, Amrita Civil Service Academy